4×4 Tagalong tours
We always have an adventure going somewhere, beaches, hinterland, Cape York, lake Gairdner in South Australia, or even the Outback Loop might be the trip away to “Escape the Virus”
Tag-Along; A 4WD that follows another 4WD in a convoy led by recovery vehicles equipped with all the expensive gear making your everyday runabout 4WD ready for adventure!
Click here for a list of our programs
Tag-a-Long Tours are an exciting way to join in with like-minded people and a group of professionals who also enjoy beaches, lakes, rainforests, Island gateways, we will always keep you safe and trouble free!
You get to try 4WD tracks and beach driving experiences whilst visiting new and interesting places – all in the safety of your own vehicle, we pass on local history and information along the way at each of the destinations.
Island travel is what Queensland is all about. The tide and conditions are always changing and the tides and beach/weather conditions do play a part.
Generally, all tours are graded as “easy” to “medium”, depending on the conditions, and are suitable for stock standard four wheel drives. Weather and track conditions do vary considerably, however, so basic recovery
gear should be carried in your vehicle. If you are fairly new to the four wheel driving on sand, we will give a thorough introduction prior to departing the sealed road, along the way, and at island Attractions. There are plenty of opportunities for some basic 4WD Driver Training throughout the day.
You’ll go home with photos and memories to last a lifetime!
We are also able to design programs specifically for your business or group.
Benefits of tag-along tours
- Gain Experience and confidence in your own vehicle.
- Relax and enjoy a range of accommodations (we do all the hard work and planning
- Open fire nights and camp oven cooking as you enjoy new people, stories and adventures.
- Improve your 4WD skills and knowledge.
- Visit some of the Island’s most famous Landmarks and remote sights
- Get up close and personal with the wildlife – Spot Whales, Dolphins, Turtles, Sharks, Stingrays, dingos, sea birds, Kangaroo and Emu.
- Experience the hidden treasures of Moreton Bay and Island; Fraser Coast.
The price per day is $249.00 and includes catering.
If you want to participate in a three-day adventure, just purchase three (one-day tickets) below for any of our events.
Additional costs are unique to each trip but can include
- Barge and ferries
- Park permits and national park fees.
- we will advise on your request for events.
To have an idea of joining one of our tours. check out our blog