GI JANES – THE GREAT ESCAPE 4×4 ADVENTURES FOR THE GIRLS
This one is for the girls. Glamping Island Style.
Bootcamp for the Urban Warrior – “Escape the Virus” tours bring you another fantastic adventure just for the girls!
Each day we enjoy a leisurely drive to each of the Islands attractions, The lighthouse, The oyster farm, The Gutter bar,
Think of a holiday on Gilligans Island, only everything is provided and you will be rescued, eventually
There is swimming with the Dolphins, all facilities at Tangalooma are to enjoy.
Nights vary between campfires and restaurants.
It is all about the girls getting some recharge time, Girl time and remembering why we enjoy this journey of life so much.
Don’t have a 4WD, we can assist with this.
Plans for this have deliberately been kept a bit open, so we can tailor the trip to you, your tribe
You can glamp, enjoy our glamping tents, or book accommodation on Tangalooma Resort itself.
- swimming and snorkeling around the shipwrecks and day trips to the following
- Lighthouse, steeped in history and the view is astounding.
- Gutter bar – think of a bar, on an island where you keep looking for Gilligan.
- Oyster farm, definitely worth a visit, the most amazing Oysters, fresh from the ocean, so full of flavour.
- Learning beach driving and 4WD skills at your pace
- Demonstrations and practical experience in recoveries.
- Guided tours around the Island
- Bush walking and getting back to nature.
The price includes accommodation and meals and Barge/ferry fee.